My name is Radek Drzewiecki.
I am the author of Lean Strategy – strategic transformation in 5 steps and Leadership 734 model. I founded Leanpassion – transformation leader – not only to increase the profit or efficiency of employees. I care about the growth of companies – in line with my motto: Great Companies, Happy People. I invite you to cooperation!
WHY DO I DO WHAT I DO?
My mission is to inspire people not to waste their lives and companies to create conditions in which everyone can win.
I have been carrying out Lean Transformation for over 20 years. I gained my exeperience working in automotive companies and acting as a Lean Manager at GE. As a CEO of Leanpassion I cooperated with Raiffeisen Bank Polska, Infosys, MAN Accounting Center, mLeasing, Europejski Fundusz Leasingowy, Amway, Credit Agricole, P&G, PZU, Allianz, LOT, PKP Intercity, Solaris, Fresh Logistics, Capgemini, Adamed, Mars, Medicover, EMC. I graduated from The Polish Open University (MBA), Wrocław University of Science and Technology, as well as Porsche Lean Akademie in Stuttgart and course at Shingijutsu Global Co. Together with my team I created 5-step process of building the LEAN strategy and the Leadership 734 model. I summerized it in a book “Lean Strategy – Why People in GREAT COMPANIES cannot wait for MONDAYS”. I am co-founder of the Sherlock Waste startup – an application for reporting problems and turning them into innovative ideas. I am the originator and founder of Leanovatica – the development streaming service for business.
Privately, I am a father of three fantastic children: Szymon, Amelka and Franek and a devoted supporter of Real Madrid. My motto is: „GREAT COMPANIES, HAPPY PEOPLE”.
- This book is not about lean. This book is about how to become LEAN. Lean strategy brings to a company a purpose of existence, belonging, influence, trust and conscious leadership among its managers. It strengthens the autonomy and responsibility of individual employees, and ultimately provides an everyday feeling of collaborative winning. This is my strategic approach to lean.
- First of all, I would like to inspire you with a strategic approach to Lean, instead of doing project, which are focused on implementation of selected tools;
- Secondly, I am really annoyed with the way Lean is treated in Poland, and I want to deal with all the myths concerning this subject;
- Thirdly, I dream of a situation where people willingly come to work, and where companies have excellent results, at the same time.
- Company owners, CEOs, manager who think of lean transformation as a serious undertaking and not an optimalization project conducted “off-the-cuff”;
- Team leaders, who want to learn about conscious leadership and how to build effective teams as well as engage employees;
- Everyone who wants to know, how to lay the foundations for a GREAT COMPANY AND FOR PEOPLE TO BE HAPPY
- I hope the first part help you to understand the problem. What are the great five business pathologies? What situations damage companies from the inside? Why only 15% of employees worldwide are satisfied with their job? Why 9/10 attempts to engage employees finish after a pilot trial? Additionally you will see the difference between lean, lean tools, lean culture and my lean strategy.
- The second part of the book is a compendium of practical knowledge on how to conduct the strategic transformation and how to get rid of the pathologies described in the first part of the book. You will learn how to bring about a situation in which everyone consciously implement the company’s strategy, while at the same time identify and eliminate waste.
- 390+ pages of stories, anecdotes, inspiration, management technics
- 2 parts / 10 chapters summerizing 15 years of lean experiments
- 100+ drawings, tables, charts, illustrations
- Dozens of example of transformation from various industries
- Album with over 40 photos
- Lean strategy assessment and individual transformation plan for your companies;
THE GREAT FIVE PATHOLOGIES
MYTHS ABOUT LEAN
FROM TOOLS AND PROJECTS TO LEAN STRATEGY
STEP 1 – STRATEGIC REFLECTION
STEP 2 – DIRECTION
STEP 3 – CONSENSUS
STEP 4 – LEADERSHIP 734
STEP 5 – NORMAL WORK
Power speech for your employees
Do you want to motivate and engage your employees?
Choose power speech!